The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in accessing and reviewing one's own Your Account (aka Basic Info) details in the Outreach platform. This includes First Name, Last Name, Outreach ID, Email, Phone Number, and Title.
- Outreach Users
- The same email address cannot be used twice in Outreach, even in a different instance. The email address should be unique. If you need to use the email address for another seat, change the email to a test email such as email@example.com. This will allow you to use the email again in Outreach.
- Please ensure your Outreach Support Portal user profile name and email address match these values.
- If you log in to Outreach via third-party SSO (such as Okta), your email address is set by the integration and may not be directly editable here.
- It is strongly recommended that you contact your Outreach admin before making any direct changes here.
- Access the Outreach platform.
- In the bottom left corner of the navigation bar, click your user initials.
- Click Personal Settings.
- Under the General header, click Your account.
- Review the entered information in the various sections.
- Re-enter information in fields or click the Edit button to update as needed.
Note: Some information may not be directly editable depending on how your org and rules are set up for things such as SSO. Contact your Outreach administrator for help with anything that appears locked.
- Click Save to apply any changes.