The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in accessing and reviewing one's own Your Account (aka Basic Info) details in the Outreach platform. This includes First Name, Last Name, Outreach ID, Email, Phone Number, and Title.
- Outreach Users
- The same email address cannot be used in Outreach twice, even in a different instance. The email address should be unique. If you need to use the email address for another seat, change the email to a test email such as firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow you to use the email again in Outreach.
- Please ensure your Outreach Support Portal user profile name and email address match these values.
- If you log in to Outreach via third-party SSO (such as Okta), your email address is set by the integration and may not be directly editable here.
- It is strongly recommended that you contact your Outreach admin before making any direct changes here.
- Access the Outreach platform.
- In the bottom left corner of the navigation, click your user initials. By default, the You section of settings opens on the General tab.
- Under Your account (or Basic Info in some interfaces) review the entered information.
- Updated as needed.
- If changes were made, click the Save button.