- DocSend integration with Outreach-DocSend to empower teams to find, share, and track the documents that help sales reps meet their revenue goals. Together, Outreach and DocSend provide a powerful solution for your sales team to engage with prospects effectively and share the right content, at the right time. Learn more.
- Customizable Unsubscribe Links- We worked with AdRoll to create a feature that we realized benefitted all of our customers! Customizable unsubscribe links will automatically redirect a prospect to your preferred landing page, which gives you more flexibility with the next steps. Add the prospects to the global unsubscribe list, request additional information from the prospect to unsubscribe them from either the marketing or sales database, or take follow-up action as outlined by your company’s process. Read the story behind this feature!
- One-Click Unsubscribe- When a prospect unsubscribes from an Outreach email, they are taken to another page where they have to confirm they’d like to be opted out from all future communication. This option removes the extra step, and simply opts the prospect out and shows a confirmation message. We recommend enabling this option if a company uses a customized unsubscribe link. Admins can find this feature in their org settings.
- Live Voice Quality Feedback- Know you have the right microphone and call quality before you dial. Adjust your settings!
- Smart Views are now listed alphabetically- Smart views are now listed alphabetically, making it much easier to find and apply the filters you’re interested in.
- OOTO Reply Detection now speaks German- We’ve added German to our OOTO reply detection, so OOTO replies from prospects that speak German will be taken out of the sequence (and resumed) automatically.
- Bulk lock/unlock sequences- From the sequence list view, you can now select multiple sequence to lock or unlock, rather than locking one at a time.
Outreach Everywhere - Chrome Extension Update
- We've updated the Chrome Extension to no longer auto-populate data from social networks and public websites. This does not change the functionality of our Salesforce or inbox integrations or any other aspects of the extension. Users will see this change effective as of May 12th.
We're invested in your success. That’s why we’ve introduced a new “Best Practices” series. Learn how our own team uses Outreach, and hear our tips for higher connection rates and an optimized workflow! Topics from the last few weeks include:
- The Power of Sequences- Learn how Master Sequences help you collect performance data from your team so you know exactly where and how to tweak your process and drive performance.
- 4 Tips for Cold Calling- Phone-based campaigns produce significantly higher results when accompanied by email campaigns and social outreach. Discover how to use Outreach to ensure you’re connecting with the right prospects more often
- How to Create a Successful A/B Test- Create a process to uncover what sequence techniques work, and make adjustments. Have confidence in the content you’re sending, knowing it will lead to increased prospect engagement, booked meetings, and increased opportunities.