The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in enabling and configuring Sequence behavior for Prospects with out of the office responses.
- Outreach Users
How To Enable Out of the Office Sequence Settings:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort and filter, and select the applicable Sequence.
- Click Settings and click the ruleset in the Sequence Ruleset field. Note: Click the ruleset text, clicking Edit provides Users the ability to select a ruleset, not edit.
- Configure the Out of Office Settings as outlined in the table below:
Option Description Resume OOTO Prospects Enabled - Prospects automatically resume in Sequence based on the OOTO reply. Use Amplify Return Date Enable the use of Amplify. For more information regarding Amplify, refer to the applicable articles in the Additional Resources section. Default time to wait before resuming The amount of time before resuming a Prospect in a Sequence. Maximum age threshold for resuming The maximum amount of time a paused Prospect can be added back to a Sequence.
- Click Save.
The Ruleset saves as configured.