The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling and configuring sequence behavior for Prospects with out of the office responses.
How To Enable Out of the Office Sequence Behavior in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Sequence landing page, click the applicable sequence.
- On the Sequence Steps configuration page, click Settings in the menu bar.
- Click the sequence name in the Sequence Ruleset: field.
- On the Edit Ruleset landing page, select Enabled from the Resume OOTO Prospects: under the Out Of The Office Settings section.
- Configure the OOTO settings as applicable and click Save.
The OOTO behavior will now update Prospect communication in Sequence based on the configurations.
For more information on regarding Ruleset settings, refer to the Sequence Ruleset Overview article.