The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users regarding the installation of the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-In for Outlook on Mac systems.
With Outreach's Outlook Add-In, we have added Outreach functionality straight to the desktop client if you are using an Exchange or Office365 Mail server. Before attempting to install the Add-In on your Outlook client, please check our compatibility requirements here.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach's Outbox only shows emails sent using the Outreach Platform. Emails sent outside of the Outreach environment, not utilizing a send-with-Outreach option, will not be present in the Outbox.
- If you send an email in Outlook using Outreach (with the Add-In open), it will show in the Outreach Outbox.
- Native Send - Confirm the Outreach Add-In is enable and open in the New Mail panel prior to clicking Send. An easy way to ensure this is open before sending is to have Outreach pinned open on the New Mail window before sending.
Installing the Outreach Add-In
- In the navigation ribbon, click on the "Store" Icon
- In the Add-In window, Search for "Outreach" and enable the toggle "on"
Enabling Outreach in Outlook
Outreach will only appear in a compose or reply window and will not appear when viewing messages.
- When composing (new message or reply), you will see Outreach buttons in the ribbon above the “to” fields. There are three buttons - Send with Outreach, templates, and settings.
- To use the Add-In, you need to sign in. Click on settings and select "sign in". Enter your Outreach login credentials to authenticate the Add-In.