The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in installing the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-In for Outlook.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach's Outbox only shows emails sent using the Outreach Platform. Emails sent outside of the Outreach environment, not utilizing a send-with-Outreach option, will not be present in the Outbox.
- If you send an email in Outlook using Outreach (with the Add-In open), it will show in the Outreach Outbox.
- Native Send - Confirm the Outreach Add-In is enable and open in the New Mail panel prior to clicking Send. An easy way to ensure this is open before sending is to have Outreach pinned open on the New Mail window before sending.
Adding the Outreach Outlook Add-In:
- In the navigation ribbon, select the "Store" icon
- In the Add-In window search for "Outreach"
- Toggle the Outreach toggle on
Enabling Outreach in Outlook
Outreach will only appear in a compose or reply window and will not appear when viewing messages
- When composing (new message or reply), you will see Outreach buttons in the ribbon above the “to” fields. There are three buttons - Send with Outreach, templates, and settings.
- To Sign into the Add-In, click on settings sign in. Enter your Outreach login credentials