With Outreach's Outlook Add-In, we have added Outreach functionality straight to the desktop client if you are using an Exchange or Office365 Mail server. Before attempting to install the Add-In on your Outlook client, please check our compatibility requirements here.
Adding the Outreach Outlook Add-In
- In the navigation ribbon, select the "Store" icon
- In the Add-In window search for "Outreach"
- Toggle the Outreach toggle on
Enabling Outreach in Outlook
Outreach will only appear in a compose or reply window and will not appear when viewing messages.
- When composing (new message or reply), you will see Outreach buttons in the ribbon above the “to” fields. There are three buttons - Send with Outreach, templates, and settings.
- To Sign into the Add-In, click on settings sign in. Enter your Outreach login credentials