With Outreach's Outlook Add-In, we have added some functionality of our application straight to the desktop client if you are using an Exchange or Office365 Mail server. Before attempting to install the Add-In on your Outlook client, please check our compatibility requirements here.
Adding the Outreach Outlook Add-In
1. In the navigation ribbon, select the "Store" icon
2. In the Add-In window search for "Outreach"
3. Toggle the Outreach toggle on
Enabling Outreach in Outlook
Outreach will only appear in a compose or reply window and will not appear when viewing messages.
1. When composing (new message or reply), you will see Outreach buttons in the ribbon above the “to” fields. There are three buttons - Send with Outreach, templates, and settings.
2. To Sign into the Add-In, click on settings sign in. Enter your Outreach login credentials