The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in enabling the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in for Outlook Web.
With Outreach's Outlook Add-In, we have added Outreach functionality straight to the Outlook Web Application you are using an Exchange or Office365 Mail server. Before attempting to install the add in on your Outlook client, please check our compatibility requirements here.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach's Outbox only shows emails sent using the Outreach Platform. Emails sent outside of the Outreach environment, not utilizing a send-with-Outreach option, will not be present in the Outbox.
- If you send an email in Outlook using Outreach (with the Add-In open), it will show in the Outreach Outbox.
- Native Send - Confirm the Outreach Add-In is enable and open in the New Mail panel prior to clicking Send. An easy way to ensure this is open before sending is to have Outreach pinned open on the New Mail window before sending.
Installing the Outlook Add-In
- Click on settings >> manage integrations
- In the following window, if the add in has been enabled by your administrator it will be in the "My Add-Ins" Menu. If it is not there, please search for it in the all Add-Ins section.
- Once you have found it, simply toggle the Add-In on.
Setting up the Outlook Add-In
- In a new mailing you will have an icon in the lower right hand corner for the Outreach Add in. Click the icon and select "settings"
- A side bar will load in your browser window, and it will prompt you to sign in. Once you are signed in with your Outreach credentials you will have the Outreach functionality within your Outlook compose window.