With Outreach's Outlook Add-In, we have added Outreach functionality straight to the Outlook Web Application you are using an Exchange or Office365 Mail server. Before attempting to install the add in on your Outlook client, please check our compatibility requirements here.
Installing the Outlook Add-In
- Click on settings >> manage integrations
- In the following window, if the add in has been enabled by your administrator it will be in the "My Add-Ins" Menu. If it is not there, please search for it in the all Add-Ins section.
- Once you have found it, simply toggle the Add-In on.
Setting up the Outlook Add-In
- In a new mailing you will have an icon in the lower right hand corner for the Outreach Add in. Click the icon and select "settings"
- A side bar will load in your browser window, and it will prompt you to sign in. Once you are signed in with your Outreach credentials you will have the Outreach functionality within your Outlook compose window.