- The New Outreach - We’ve thoughtfully redesigned our brand to reflect our company and our growing customer base. Since customers spend most of their day in our product we’ve focused on making Outreach a delightful experience. Learn about our design philosophy.
- Activity-Based Analytics - We now provide at-a-glance analytics with filters on the topics you care about most. See the best time to call or email based on your own time zone and crowd-source knowledge from your teammates to strategically meet your quota. See how one of our customers hit 130% of his quota with Outreach Analytics.
- Sales Intelligence Tiles- Over 70% of sales reps spend more than 10 hours on prospect research every week, but still struggle to find a personal connection. Our newest release, Sales Intelligence Tiles, solves these problems by surfacing the insights you need right where you work. Here’s how to create personal dashboards!
- Cloning Snippets - We now have the ability to clone Snippets. Cloning Snippets works the same as cloning a sequence or a template, and improves consistency in feature settings across the platform.
- UI Updates - Our design team is continuing to push our design philosophy into our platform. The quick actions icons have been updated to look more delightful, the breadcrumbs at the top of the page are sharper, and there are a few usability tweaks with spacing the dropdown menu items so they’re anchored closer to slim line navigation.
- Voice Upgrade - Previously, Voice would wait about 15 seconds before deciding that a call "failed". This mean that if a prospect had set their phones to ring more than 6 times before hitting voicemail, outbound calls would end and you would not have the chance to leave a voicemail. We're happy to say this is no longer an issue!
- 360 and task menu buttons - A governance setting said that you could only complete tasks for prospects that you own, but if someone reassigned a task to you without also changing prospect ownership it confused the platform. As a result, Outreach wouldn’t let you click into any tasks. We now surface an error message letting you know that x number of tasks can’t be completed until ownership is fixed.