Creating Call Tasks on Opens
In your sequence's ruleset, there is an option to create call tasks on email opens. When enabled, a call task will be created for you after a prospect opens an email from the sequence X amount of times.
To find this setting, you'll need to open your ruleset. If working from a specific sequence, you can find the ruleset by doing the following:
1. Click into your sequence and select "settings" on the top of the page.
2. Under "Ruleset", click on the name of the ruleset. This is a hyperlink that will automatically redirect you to the ruleset settings.
3. If you have permission to make adjustments to rulesets, find the section labeled "create call tasks on email opens if no reply yet"
4. Adjust the rule to create a call task based on a specified number of opens. We recommend creating a call task for more than 4 opens.
Keep in mind, the following logic applies when this setting is enabled:
- The call task is due immediately.
- The task is assigned to the user who sequenced the prospect.
- The call task is only created once per prospect, per sequence.
- For example, using the example above: If a prospect opens your email 4 times in Step 1, and the prospect opens your email 4 times in Step 2, the call task will only be created once, after the first 4 email opens in Step 1.