In your sequence's ruleset, there is an option to create call tasks on email opens. When enabled, a call task will be created for you after a prospect opens an email from the sequence X amount of times.
Creating Call Tasks on Opens
To find this setting, you'll need to open your ruleset. If working from a specific sequence, you can find the ruleset by doing the following:
- Click into your sequence and select "settings" on the top of the page.
- Under "Ruleset", click on the name of the ruleset. This is a hyperlink that will automatically redirect you to the ruleset settings.
- If you have permission to make adjustments to rulesets, find the section labeled "create call tasks on email opens if no reply yet"
- Adjust the rule to create a call task based on a specified number of opens. We recommend creating a call task for more than 4 opens and setting this call tasks to a high priority.
Keep in mind, the following logic applies when this setting is enabled:
- The call task is due immediately.
- The task is assigned to the user who sequenced the prospect.
- The call task is only created once per prospect, per sequence. For example, if a prospect opens your email 4 times in Step 1, and the prospect opens your email 4 times in Step 2, the call task will only be created once, after the first 4 email opens in Step 1.