The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in creating a call task on email opens within a sequence.
- All Outreach Users
In the sequence's ruleset, there is an option to create call tasks on email opens. When enabled, a call task will be created for users after a Prospect opens an email from the sequence X amount of times.
How To Create a Call Task on Email Opens in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Sequence List View page, click the applicable sequence.
- On the Sequence Steps landing page, click Settings in the menu bar.
- Click the ruleset name in the Sequence Ruleset: field.
- Select Enabled from the Call Tasks on Opens: dropdown menu under the Create Call Tasks On Email Opens If No Reply Yet section.
- Configure the Minimum email opens needed: and Call Task Priority From Opens: options as applicable.
- Click Save.
Call Tasks are now configured to notify users based on the parameters defined in the previous steps.
Note: The following logic applies when this setting is enabled:
- The call task is due immediately.
- The task is assigned to the user who sequenced the prospect.
- The call task is associated with the mailing; therefore, the task will be created on every task that is a mailing step.