To access your Mailbox: go to [Settings] >> [Mailbox] >> [Set up account]:
If your email provider is Gmail, Office 365, or Exchange, please see the following:
Configuring your mailbox if you have a different email provider:
- Select the appropriate email provider under the [Email Provider] drop down.
- Type in the username and password for the email. (This is the credentials you use to access your Email, not Outreach).
- Turn on the [SENDING] and [SYNCING] toggles. (They will turn green if successful)
- Copy/Paste your signature into the signature field.
- Click [SAVE] in the top right hand corner.
What does enabling Sending & Syncing Do?
Sending allows Outreach to use your mailbox for email delivery.
Syncing allows Outreach to talk to your mailbox, so every time you engage with a prospect, we capture information and pull it into Outreach to take the appropriate action. Are they active in a sequence? If so, Outreach will pull the prospect out of the sequence so they do not continue to receive follow-up emails. Enable the syncing option by clicking on the sync toggle.