When an email bounces, it is typically because your prospect has bad contact info. Since Outreach uses the email address as our unique identifier for each prospect, you will need to follow these steps to update the contact info for prospects.
- Enter the sequence where your emails have bounced.
- Go to the prospect tab within this sequence, and filter for all bounced prospects.
- Select all prospects in this view, and add a tag called “Delete Contact Info.”
- Go to your global prospects tab, and search through all prospects with the tag “Delete Contact Info.”
- From here, you should export this list of prospects to a CSV.
- Bulk delete these prospects under the “More” drop down.
- Within the CSV, you can update contact info. Once your prospects’ information is correct, you can bulk import these prospects with the correct information. Once these prospects have imported, you can bulk remove the “Delete Contact Info” tag and add the prospects to the sequence they came from.