Once you've connected your mailbox, you need to ensure that the mailbox is set up to send/sync with Outreach. Sending allows Outreach to use your mailbox for email delivery. Syncing allows Outreach to talk to your mailbox, so every time you engage with a prospect, we capture information and pull it into Outreach to take the appropriate action. Are they active in a sequence? If so, Outreach will pull the prospect out of the sequence so they do not continue to receive follow-up emails.
Note: Outreach can only sync emails to a Prospect for up to one year prior to installing Outreach and connecting a mailbox.
Enabling Sending & Syncing
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Mailbox in the menu bar.
- Click Edit.
- Click to enable the Enable sending messages from this mailbox, and Enable syncing messages from this mailbox options as applicable.
- Click Save. The settings are enabled.