We’ve taken some of our best practices and applied it to blue prints. These blueprints give you access to skeleton sequences, templates and snippets to give you a starting point but allow you room to customize and add on to.
Creating a Blueprint.
1. From anywhere in the platform, you can select the "actions" button on the top right. The quick action menu is always available by clicking on the lightning bolt icon:
2. Select Sequences, Templates or Snippets. A pop-up box will appear with the option to create new content using a Blueprint.
3. Blueprints use Outreach's suggested framework for the sequence/template/snippet. Before selecting a blueprint, you can preview the number of steps and analytics on the amount of automation, if selecting a blueprinted sequence, as well as the suggested content.
4. Once you've selected a blueprint, make sure that you fill in any blue variable fields with personalizations. These adjustments can be made when the blueprint is created.
5. Once you've finished editing your content, enable each sequence step, as well as the master sequence toggle.
Note: We will prevent the mailing from going out with any unpopulated variables and you will then be able to go back to correct.