What is Universal Taskflow?
Universal Taskflow allows you to execute tasks more efficiently on top of Salesforce, LinkedIn or any other website. Upon starting a task, a new tab will be created in your browser, landing it can on the page of your choice, and you can easily switch between the Outreach, Salesforce, or LinkedIn profiles of the particular prospect.
Enabling Universal TaskFlow
2. Go to your Outreach settings by clicking on the initials in the bottom left hand corner and select "Outreach Everywhere"
3. Click the "Universal Taskflow" checkbox and refresh your browser.
*If you do not see ‘Window mode’ or ‘Universal Taskflow’ checkboxes available, please contact email@example.com
Using Universal Taskflow
When Universal Taskflow is enabled, the task will be populated in the Chrome Extension. The Chrome Extension window will control the corresponding tab based on the task content and your workflow.
- You can quickly move between the prospect’s Outreach profile, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other sites via the link icons located above the prospect's name. When a location is selected, a new tab will open in your chrome window. If you move locations (ex: from Salesforce to LinkedIn), the same tab will navigate to the selected website.
- If you have a preferred default landing page (e.g: if you always want to land on top of Salesforce or LinkedIn by default) you can change the default workspace by clicking the ‘Settings’ option next to the link.
- Launch window mode by clicking on the Outreach logo in your chrome extension menu, found on the top ride side of your chrome browser.
*Note: Universal Taskflow will default back to the Outreach profile if the specific link for the prospect does not exist.
How are the links populated?
The links within universal taskflow is determined by the ‘Links’ fields under the prospect - edit experience.
*You can bulk upload/update prospect websites via a CSV file or salesforce report.
For any questions or feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org