Are your emails failing to send with the "mailbox has not recently been synced" error even though your mailbox appears to be sending and syncing? Is your mailbox connected using Gmail OAuth2? If you answered yes to both of these, Gmail may have revoked your OAuth2 Token or it may have expired.
How to fix it:
- Click on your initials in the bottom left corner of Outreach. Select "Mailbox" from the top of the page and "edit" your settings.
- Click into your mailbox and select 'disconnect'. The Gmail connection box should turn grey.
- Reconnect your mailbox by clicking on 'Connect to Gmail' and entering your Gmail email and password as needed. If successful, the button will turn blue.
- Turn on your sending and syncing toggles. These should turn green.
- Don't forget to hit save!
- Once reconnected, you can retry any failed emails from the Outreach outbox.