If your emails are failing to send with an error message that says, "mailbox has not recently been synced" and your mailbox is connected using Gmail OAuth2, , Gmail may have revoked your OAuth2 Token or it may have expired. To successfully deliver your emails, you'll need to reconnect your mailbox with the Gmail API.
- Click on your initials in the bottom left corner of Outreach. Select "Mailbox" from the top of the page and "edit" your settings.
- Click into your mailbox and select 'disconnect'. The Gmail connection box should turn grey.
- Reconnect your mailbox by clicking on 'Connect to Gmail' and entering your Gmail email and password as needed. If successful, the button will turn blue.
- Turn on your sending and syncing toggles. These should turn green.
- Don't forget to hit save!
- Once reconnected, you can retry any failed emails from the Outreach outbox.