New Sort/Filter Options
- In addition to the current filtering options in the Outreach Outbox, we’ve introduced a new filter that allows you to sort by the “state” of mailings. Use the filter to determine how many sequence, one-off, or bulk mailings were in a particular state (delivered, opened, replied, clicked, bounced, scheduled, unsubscribed) during a specified time period or date range.
- Prospects can now be filtered by whether a prospect has an active task assigned in the prospect profile (-active_task_count:“”) or specify the active task count to determine which prospects have more than one assigned task (active_task_count:[1 o 5])
- Admins can now group users by role, title, or custom fields and can sort users by their last login date, whether their mailboxes are connected to send/sync with Outreach, and see the last login date for a predetermined period or a specified date range.
Account-based Variables and Tasks
- We’ve added customization options for account-level engagement in the Outreach platform. The variable menu in the compose window for templates, snippets, and sequences now contains account variables. These include but are not limited to the account name, industry, and up to 15 custom fields.
- Tasks can now be created at the account level to set reminders for specific users to take action based on your org’s workflow.