Add a New Outreach User Seat
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "Use Admin" and click into "Users".
- On the top right hand side of the page, you'll see the number of available Outreach user seats you have available. If you do not have any user seats left, please email email@example.com.
- If you have available seats, Click "+User" on the top right hand side of the page.You'll be brought to a new page in Outreach where you can fill out the new user information. We require the first name, last name, username, and email address to create a new user. You can fill out additional fields, including assigning a Governance Profile and title, as needed.
- We also suggest checking the box to send the user a claim link by checking off the "Send them an invite email to set their password" checkbox.
- Save your changes!
Common Errors when Adding a New Outreach Seat
- Email has already been taken: that means there is a user in your org with that email. You can filter for "locked" users to find that user and unlock their seat.
- Nothing happens when you click 'save': you don't have any free licenses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase more licenses.