Inbox Bump allows you to move an email back to the top of your inbox after a certain time or date and based off of certain conditions. In essence, it gives you a more efficient way to remember when you need to follow up with a prospect.
Before you send an email to a prospect, you can set the email to resurface to the top of your inbox if you don’t receive a reply in a certain amount of time. You can also schedule a bump back to the top of your inbox within a certain timeframe, no matter what - whether or not you get a reply.
- Make sure you've installed the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- In Gmail, compose a new email or reply to an email thread. Ensure the Outreach Everywhere chrome extension is enabled, indicated by the toggle showing green when clicking on the gear icon.
- When you're finished composing your email, click on "follow-up" on the Outreach bar. Select the interval or specific date/time you'd like an email reminder.
- Decide if you'd like an email to be bumped to the top of your inbox if a prospect replies or only if you do not receive a response to your email.
- Based on your settings, an email from Outreach will be delivered to your inbox reminding you to reach back out to your prospect.
- In addition or instead of bumping an email to the top of your inbox, you have the option to have a task created for you in Outreach. Similar to bump, based on your settings a task can be generated in Outreach as a reminder for you to take action on your prospect.