Inbox Bump let's you to move an email back to the top of your inbox after a certain time or date and based off of certain conditions. In essence, it gives you a more efficient way to remember when you need to follow up with a prospect.
Before you send an email to a prospect, you can set the email to resurface to the top of your inbox if you don’t receive a reply in a certain amount of time. You can also schedule a bump back to the top of your inbox within a certain timeframe, no matter what - whether or not you get a reply.
- Make sure you've installed the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- In Gmail, compose a new email or reply to an email thread. Ensure the Outreach Everywhere chrome extension is enabled, indicated by the compose window being highlighted blue and the toggle showing green when clicking on the gear icon.
- When you're finished composing your email, click on "follow-up" on the Outreach bar. Select the interval or specific date/time you'd like an email reminder.
- Decide if you'd like an email to be bumped to the top of your inbox if a prospect replies or only if you do not receive a response to your email.
- Based on your settings, an email from Outreach will be delivered to your inbox reminding you to reach back out to your prospect.
- In addition or instead of bumping an email to the top of your inbox, you have the option to have a task created for you in Outreach. Similar to bump, based on your settings a task can be generated in Outreach as a reminder for you to take action on your prospect.