The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in restricting outbox and email activity feeds to only prospects.
If you want to sync your emails into Outreach, but need to limit visibility, you can add restrictions to your Outreach account that will limit the visibility of emails found in your Outreach outbox. As a result, the only emails that will be visible to other individuals in your Outreach account will be those associated with a prospect.
- Outreach Admins
- This setting restricts your Outreach Outbox and email activity feeds to prospects only. Mailings and activities from non-prospects will not be displayed in Outreach.
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
Enable Prospect Filtering
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of the Outreach platform.
- On the Settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "User Admin" and select "Org".
- Scroll down the page until you find the section labeled "Safety Settings"
- Click on the checkbox that says "Restrict outbox and activity feed to prospect mailings only"
Note: In order for this to work effectively, orgs will need to be sure to add their own domains to the "Block creation of prospects" setting and ensure that no prospects currently exist for internal employees.