The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding meeting opportunities for Prospects in Gmail.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Everywhere must be installed and enabled. For more information on installing Outreach Everywhere, refer to the Installing Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension article.
- Inserting availability within Outreach doesn't require installing the Outreach Everywhere Extension.
- To prevent prospects from booking an alternative time, toggle off the Include Public Calendar link.
- To send the proposed availability in Plain Text format, toggle on Plain text links only, otherwise, the inserted availability will be showing in advanced graphics format.
- Compose a new email or access an existing email.
- Click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the email composition window.
- Select the proposed times from the calendar, multiple can be selected.
Select the meeting type. For more detailed information regarding meeting configuration, refer to the How To Schedule a Meeting in Outreach article.
- Configure all the provided options in the right-side panel, such as Meeting duration, Languge, adding guests, and Additional details.
- Select the options for Including Public Calednar link, and Pain Text Links Only if applicable.
- Click on the Insert Proposed Times button.
Note: To view a colleague's calendar, add the colleague's name as a guest while configuring the meeting.