Outreach Voice & Gmail
Outreach Voice makes it easy to quickly follow up on an email straight from your Gmail inbox.
1. Make sure you've installed the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
2. Open up an email from someone that you would like to call. If this person is not yet a prospect in Outreach, you can create a new prospect using the Outreach Everywhere Extension. Otherwise, you can pull up the existing prospect's profile from the extension side panel to place a call through Outreach.
3. When the prospect appears in the Outreach window, click on the phone number found under their prospect information. A call is initiated when the green Outreach Voice bar appears.
4. After completing the call, you will have the same abilities in the Outreach Everywhere Extension as you would see in the Outreach app: You can log the call with the call purpose, disposition, type, tags, and any notes. If you choose not to log the call, simply close the Log Call window by clicking the "X" in the top right corner of the extension and hit "yes" when prompted.
5. The call activity will be pushed into the activity on the prospect in Outreach and, depending on your Salesforce plugin, as an activity on the lead/contact and most recent associated opportunity.