If you work from Outreach, it's important to have an overview of your week to plan the best way to spend your time. With Outreach Meetings, you have a view of your day-to-day activities right from where you work.
View Meetings in Outreach
Outreach syncs activities a year prior to and in advance of the current date.
1. To view existing meetings, select the calendar symbol on the right hand navigation panel.
2. You'll be brought into the calendar view, where you can see a month layout and your meetings for the week.
3. Under the calendar month is the option to view only meetings associated with prospects.
4. You can also add a colleague's calendar to your view. You can see the calendar of any colleague that has connected their calendar to Outreach. Events not associated with an Outreach prospect will show as "Busy".
3. You can adjust the calendar view to show a single day, full week, work week, or month.