If you work from Outreach, it's important to have an overview of your week to plan the best way to spend your time. With Outreach Meetings, you have a view of your day-to-day activities right from where you work.
View Meetings in Outreach
Outreach syncs activities a year prior to and in advance of the current date.
- To view existing meetings, select the calendar symbol on the right hand navigation panel.
- You'll be brought into the calendar view, where you can see a month layout and your meetings for the week.
- Under the calendar month is the option to view only meetings associated with prospects.
- You can also add a colleague's calendar to your view. You can see the calendar of any colleague that has connected their calendar to Outreach. Events not associated with an Outreach prospect will show as "Busy".
- You can adjust the calendar view to show a single day, full week, work week, or month.