The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in reviewing an agenda in Outreach.
If you work within Outreach, it's important to have an overview of your week to plan the best way to spend your time. With Outreach Meetings, you have a view of your day-to-day activities right from where you work. You can view your meetings from the calendar view in Outreach, but if you prefer, you also have the option to use the agenda view.
- Outreach Users
How To View and Update an Agenda in Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Agenda in the menu bar.
- Sort and filter to locate the applicable agenda.
- Click to select the applicable agenda.
- Click Edit Meeting to update as applicable.
- Update the meeting as applicable and click Save.
The meeting is updated as applicable.