If you work from Outreach, it's important to have an overview of your week to plan the best way to spend your time. With Outreach Meetings, you have a view of your day-to-day activities right from where you work. You can view your meetings from the calendar view inOutreach, but if you prefer, you also have the option to use the agenda view.
View Agenda in Outreach
Outreach syncs activities a year prior to and in advance of the current date.
- To view existing meetings, select the calendar symbol on the right hand navigation panel.
- You'll be brought into the calendar view, where you can see a month layout and your meetings for the week. To switch to the agenda view, click on "Agenda" on the top left corner.
- On the right side of every meeting is a person symbol, which reflects the number of users added to the meeting invite. Hovering over this symbol will show a preview of the people included on the meetings
- You can edit the meeting by clicking on the dropdown arrow on the right side of the event.
- You can filter the agenda view to find meetings with specific owners, tags, meeting types, accounts, and start times by using the sort and filter option on the left side of the page. Save these searches as a smart view to easily access the same data later.