Outreach's Gmail integration gives users the functionality of the Outreach platform from within the Gmail compose window. With delayed delivery, also known as "send later" you can compose your email in Gmail and set the date and time you'd like the email to be delivered to your prospect.
Delayed Delivery - “Send Later”
Delayed Delivery is used when a response to an email is needed, but not immediately.
- Make sure you've installed the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- In Gmail, compose a new email or reply to an email thread. Ensure the Outreach Everywhere chrome extension is enabled, indicated by the toggle on the right side of the Outreach bar showing blue.
- Compose your email and, once completed, click on the clock symbol next to the "send now" button. This button is found at the bottom of the compose window, next to where the Gmail "send" button is usually located.
- Select the date and time you'd like the email to be delivered and click "set schedule".
- You'll know the email is scheduled for delivery when a green bar appears confirming the date and time selected. The "send now" button will also change to show "send later" and a green dot will appear next to the clock symbol.
- Click "send later" to schedule your email.
Where can you view scheduled emails?
If the email is scheduled for a delayed delivery, or if the compose window is accidentally closed, Outreach will save a draft of the email in the Gmail draft folder as well as in the Outreach outbox.