In Outreach you have the ability to Sequence groups of prospects by leveraging tags. This process can expedite the engagement process by sequencing in bulk versus individually.
- Pull up the list of prospects by performing a Sort & Filter within the Prospects view and using the Tag as a Search Option.
- Select all Prospects by clicking the checkbox icon.
- On the top of the prospect listview page, select the paper airplane button to add these prospect to a sequence.
- Select the sequence you'd like to use by filtering by Collection, using the search, or scrolling through the list. You can select "Show steps" if you want to preview the steps in the sequence.
- Next, you can decide if you want all of the prospects sequenced independently (this is the default) or grouped. Grouped means that all of the prospects would be included on the same email thread (on To or Cc). The prospect marked as the primary will be added to the "To" line. All other prospects will be added to the "CC" line.
- If you'd like to modify any of the email steps within the sequence right now, you can do so by selecting "Edit Steps". This allows you to customize both Auto Email and Manual Email steps at once. For Manual Email steps you will still receive a task once that step becomes due, at which point you can do additional customization. If you do not see the Edit Steps option you may have this permission turned off. Check with one of your admins to enable this option. Once you are satisfied with your edits, hit "Done".
- If you would like to specify when the first step of the Sequence starts, simply select the clock icon and choose the date and time you'd like the sequence to begin.
- Once you have made all of your modifications click "Add to Sequence". From here, you will get a confirmation to let you know that everything is set. If not, we will give you an error message and the a note on what needs to be adjusted.