The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in importing Prospects from Datanyze.
Through this powerful integration, sales reps can prospect into accounts, build targeted contact lists and add contacts to their favorite sequences all within the same workflow.
Integrating your Outreach account with Datanyze allows you to:
- Create a list in Datanyze, or open a list you’ve already collected
- Add new prospects to your list
- Verify all emails to ensure you have an email for each prospect. If you’d like to only export high-confidence emails, you can customize this in your CSV Export Settings in Datanyze
- Select contacts you’d like to add to your sequence
- Outreach Users
Datanyze to Outreach Integration
1. Go to the integrations section of your Datanyze account via Settings > Integrations > Outreach.
2. Click the Connect button. That will take you to the Outreach login portal.
3. Input your email, click Next and input your password. You will then be asked to Authorize Datanyze to use your account. Click the green Authorize button to complete the Outreach connection to Datanyze.
4. Once Datanyze is connected to Outreach, the previous green Connect button will turn red and say Disconnect.
You will now be able to export a list of contacts from a Prospect List directly to Outreach.