With Sendoso, you can create an interactive experience for your prospect by sending them gifts, swag, and handwritten notes, adding a unique and memorable component to your sequences. Any sales rep or account executive can now find direct mail sequence steps right within Outreach to add in at any point in the sales cycle. With a Sendoso-powered sequence, you can take your prospecting offline by sending physical mail to make your calls and emails stand out from other companies reaching out to them.
Enabling the Outreach & Sendoso Integration
1. To get started, make sure you're logged into Outreach and Sendoso. You can login to Sendoso here.
2. On the left Menu bar in Sendoso, select "Integrations" or click here to go directly to the integration page.
3. Click into the Outreach integration option:
4. Install the Sendoso app (via Chrome), you can click here to install it.
5. Click on the Sendoso "S" icon in the upper right. Make sure Outreach is toggled "on" to ensure Sendoso is active in Outreach.
6. Login to Outreach or refresh the tab/window to see the Sendoso buttons. If they don't appear then you'll need to close your browser and re-open it.
Bonus: If you setup the Salesforce integration then when you send out of Outreach it will log Activities and tag to Salesforce Campaigns automatically!