Cloning A Sequence
Cloning a sequence creates a copy of an existing sequence, so you can make minor tweaks that won't have an impact on the original sequence. Cloning a sequence is useful for the following reasons:
- Give the same sequence to another user without sharing the sequence with the entire team.
- Edit a sequence that is owned by another user to A/B test.
- Edit sequences with active prospects
1. To clone a sequence, go to the sequence overview page. Hover over the sequence you want to clone and a dropdown arrow will appear.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow and select "clone".
3. Rename your sequence, adjust the sequence type ownership as needed, and click "create". You'll be brought to the sequence outline where you can make adjustments.
4. Make sure you save any changes and enable the master toggle switch on the top of the page before adding any prospects to the sequence.