The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users regarding locating the applicable Salesforce BCC email address.
If you do not want to set up the Salesforce Plugin, which we recommend, you have the option to BCC all outgoing emails to Salesforce automatically.
- Outreach Users
Find your Salesforce BCC Email
- Find your user name at the upper right corner and select the drop down bar.
- Select "My Settings" or "Setup" from the drop down bar.
- Select the Email tab under “My Settings" and click on “My Email to Salesforce" tab
- You will see your email to salesforce address highlighted
- Copy and paste this address into your Email Sending within your Outreach settings page.
Note: Make sure the beginning of your BCC address reads: emailstosalesforce.