If you do not want to set up the Salesforce Plugin, which we recommend, you have the option to BCC all outgoing emails to Salesforce automatically.
Find your Salesforce BCC Email
- Find your user name at the upper right corner and select the drop down bar.
- Select "My Settings" or "Setup" from the drop down bar.
- Select the Email tab under “My Settings" and click on “My Email to Salesforce" tab
- You will see your email to salesforce address highlighted
- Copy and paste this address into your Email Sending within your Outreach settings page.
Note: Make sure the beginning of your BCC address reads: emailstosalesforce.