The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in enabling click tracking from an Outreach email.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the process of accessing tracking options from the quick actions email feature. The process is the same when emailing a Prospect from the Prospect List View or Prospect Profile.
- Outreach tracks that a link is clicked, not which link is clicked.
- Outreach counts each unique click. If an email contains three links, and each links is clicked once, then Outreach reports the click tracking number as three.
- Click tracking is disabled by default.
- Enabling and disabling tracking options occurs at the email-level.
- Enabling or disabling click tracking enables or disables click tracking for the active email only.
- Enabling or disabling the click tracking option is not retroactive.
- Click tracking has three statuses visible in the Outreach Outbox:
- Not clicked - Grey link icon
- Clicked once - Blue link icon
- Clicked more than once - Blue link icon with a number in the upper left corner
How To Enable Click Tracking in Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the email icon (envelope) in the quick action navigation bar.
- Complete composing the email.
- Click the Tracking icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the email.
Outreach tracks link clicks as configured.
Access the Outreach Outbox and review the click tracking icon (link) to determine link-clicking statuses.