The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in applying a ruleset to a Sequence in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- When creating sequences, the ruleset designated as the default will automatically apply, but you can click into the sequence settings to adjust. For more information regarding creating Sequences, refer to the How to Create a Sequence article.
How To Apply a Ruleset to a Sequence:
- Access the Outreach platform.
- Click Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort and filter, and select the applicable Sequence.
- Click Settings and click Edit to the right of the Sequence Ruleset field.
- Select the applicable ruleset from the Sequence Ruleset: dropdown menu.
- Click Apply and click Save.
The new ruleset is applied to the applicable sequence.