The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in applying a ruleset to a sequence in Outreach.
- All Outreach Users
When creating sequences, the ruleset designated as the default will automatically apply, but you can click into the sequence settings to adjust.
For more information on creating a sequence, refer to the applicable article.
How To Apply a Ruleset to a Sequence
- Access the Outreach platform.
- Click Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Sequence List View page, click the applicable sequence.
- On the Sequence Steps configuration page, click Settings in the menu bar.
- On the Sequence Settings landing page, click Edit to the right of the Sequence Ruleset: dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable ruleset from the Sequence Ruleset: dropdown menu.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
The new ruleset is applied to the applicable sequence.
For more information regarding rulesets, refer to the Sequence Ruleset Overview article.