The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in editing Org-level email limits and safeguards.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach admins can limit the number of emails that can be sent from any user throughout the org.
Edit the Sending limits for all Outreach Users:
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Org in the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Find the section titled "Email Sending" and make adjustments as needed.
Global daily limits are applied to a rolling 24 hour period. Global weekly limits are applied to a rolling weekly limit (168 hours). The types of global limits include:
- Maximum bulk emails a user can send per day from within Outreach
- Maximum bulk emails a user can send per week from inside and outside of Outreach
- Inside Outreach includes emails that are delivered from within the Outreach platform as well as while using the Gmail Chrome Extension or Outlook Add-In. Emails outside of Outreach are emails sent from the individual's inbox without the Chrome Extension or Add-In enabled.
- Maximum emails a prospect can be sent per day
- Maximum emails a prospect can be sent per week
- Maximum emails a domain can be sent per day
While these settings can be set to any number by Outreach admins, Outreach will still pause email deliveries once an individual user hits 5000 total email deliveries in one week. The weekly limit is on a rolling 168 hour limit, not to be confused with a M-F week.