Using Bridge to Dial with Outreach Voice
Using Bridge with Outreach Voice
- Click to call a prospect from within Outreach, Salesforce, or from the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- You’ll receive an incoming call to your the phone associated with your bridge number. The incoming number will be your Outreach phone number.
- Answer the call and you'll be prompted to "press any digit to connect" to connect to the bridge conference.
- Outreach will then dial the recipient, which automatically includes them in the conference.
- After logging your phone call, you will be able to dial directly into the next phone number (you won’t be asked to join the bridge line again.)