Prospects come with a standard group of fields that can be populated such as first name, last name, company information, address, and web pages.
We understand that everyone’s workflow is different. To accomodate for this, we offer an additional 35 custom fields on the prospect level to include additional information on the prospect profile in Outreach. Creating and labeling custom fields provides more granular information for sorting and filtering the prospects you're most interested in engaging.
Filter Prospects by Custom Fields
- On the prospect overview page, click on the "Views & Filters" drawer on the top left corner of the page.
- Make sure you've selected "Sort & Filter" on the top of the open drawer, rather than the "Smart Views" option.
- Under "Search Options" find the section titled "Custom Fields". Click on the "Field Name" and a dropdown menu will appear with the 35 prospect custom fields. If you have added labels to the custom fields, they will appear in this dropdown. If a label has not been added, then the custom fields will be listed in order from Custom 1 - Custom 35.
- You can add as many custom fields to the search as needed by clicking "Add a Field".
- Adding an additional field to the search returns an "AND" search, whereas adding custom field descriptions to the same filed returns an "OR" search.
- To delete or clear a filter, click on the ellipses next to the Field Name. The search results will update automatically.