The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling the Local Dial feature.
Note: Users should confirm permission with their Outreach Admin before enabling local dial.
Enable Local Dial for Outreach Voice
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Voice in the menu bar.
- Review the numbers listed under My Outreach Phone Numbers section on the Voice Settings landing page.
- Click to enable the Prospect's local number for calling.
- Click Save.
Outreach will use the Prospect's local or nearest available area code when calling.