When a user leaves the company or switches to a new role that doesn't require Outreach, you have the ability to remove the user from Outreach. Outreach does not support deleting their account, as all prior activity the user has done is saved by Outreach for history tracking purposes.
Remove an Outreach User Seat
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "Use Admin" and click into "Users".
- If you do not want any emails to be delivered through this Outreach user seat, you'll need to disable their mailbox. Click into the user and on the top of the page, select "Edit".
- On the top of the page, click into "Mailboxes" and click the arrow to the right of the send/sync and select "disable send" and disable sync".
- Navigate back to the Outreach user overview page and find the Outreach user seat that needs to be removed. Hover over their name and an arrow will appear on the right hand side. Click on the arrow and from the dropdown menu, select "Lock".
- On the top right hand side of the screen you'll see the number of licenses you have available for new users. You can either activate a locked user seat or create a new user seat if you have availability.