Accounts come with a standard group of fields that can be populated to fit your workflow. We know everyone’s workflow is different so we offer an additional 35 custom fields on the account level to include additional information on the account in Outreach. Creating and labeling custom fields provides more granular information for sorting and filtering the accounts you're most interested in engaging.
Filter Accounts by Custom Fields
- On the accounts overview page, click on the "Views & Filters" drawer on the top left corner of the page.
- Make sure you've selected "Sort & Filter" on the top of the open drawer, rather than "Smart Views"
- Under "Search Options" find the section titled "Custom Fields". Click on the "Field Name" and a dropdown menu will appear with the 35 account custom fields. If you have added labels to the custom fields, they will appear in this dropdown. If a label has not been added, then the custom fields will be listed in order from Custom 1 - Custom 35.
- You can add as many custom fields to the search as needed by clicking "Add a Field".
- Adding an additional field to the search returns an "AND" search, whereas adding custom field descriptions to the same filed returns an "OR" search.
- To delete or clear a filter, click on the ellipses next to the Field Name. The search results will update automatically.