Adding a single lead, contact, or account from Salesforce only takes a few clicks within the Outreach platform. The steps are outlined below.
If you're trying to add more than one lead, contact, or account at a time, we recommend creating and uploading a Salesforce report.
Load a Single Lead, Contact or Account from Salesforce
- Click on the "Quick Actions" button on the top right hand corner of Outreach, which has a lightning bolt icon.
- From the Quick Actions menu, select "Salesforce Load".
- Select the object type, either a Lead, Contact, or Account.
- Type the name of the record into the search field.
- Click on the "import button". If syncing an Account, you have the option to bring in all Contacts under that account at the same time.