The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in creating a Lead, Contact, or Account in Outreach from a CRM.
Note: Organizations operating multiple Plugins connected to a single instance (i.e. a Production instance and Sandbox CRM instance) will only be able to pull records from the first instance connected.
Adding a single lead, contact, or account from your CRM only takes a few clicks within the Outreach platform. The steps are outlined below.
Note: If you're using Salesforce and adding multiple Leads, Contacts or Accounts at once, we recommend creating and importing a Salesforce report.
Import a Single Lead, Contact or Account from a CRM
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Quick Actions button.
- Select the applicable CRM Load option from the Quick Actions dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable object type.
- Input the name of the record into the search field.
- Click Import. If syncing an Account, you have the option to bring in all Contacts under that account at the same time.
Note: Depending on your Plugin settings, if you are syncing in a Contact you may also create a new Account.