The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in editing a saved Prospect view.
- Outreach Users
How To Update a Saved Prospect View
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Hover the pointer over the applicable view. Note: Select Show Filters to display the filters used to create the view.
- Click the More Options icon (...) in the dropdown menu and select an action defined in the table below:
Option Description Edit Provides the user the option to update the name and visibility of the view. Set As Default Sets the view as a default view for the user.
Note: If the view is the current default, the option will change to Unset Default.
Delete Deletes the view from Outreach.
Note: Does not remove any record data for the Prospects.
Overwrite Updates the view to include any changes made to the view's filters.
Note: Option only available when the view is active and the filters have changed.
- Save the changes as applicable.
The view has been updated and reflect Prospects based on the defined parameters.