The purpose of this article is to provide introductory information to Outreach Users regarding task activity insights.
- Outreach Users
This article discusses the following:
- Outreach Insights Tasks Activity Report Overview
- Additional Resources
- The bottom 1% of data is not included in graphs where the amount of data is not enough to make a suggestion.
- Time Znes are accounted for, defaulting to the Outreach User's timezone.
Outreach Insights Tasks Activity Report (Legacy) Overview:
The Tasks activity report provides Users insight to which task have been completed and can be found grouped with other activity-based reports.
|Prospect Owner|| Displays content by the selected Owner.
Note: For more information regarding ownership, refer to the How To Assign Ownership to Records article.
|Persona||Displays content by the selected persona.
Note: For more information regarding personas, refer to the How To Create a Persona article.
|Tag||Displays content by the selected tag.
Note: For more information regarding tags, refer to the How To Add Tags to Records article.
|Accounts||Displays content by the selected account.
Note: For more information regarding accounts, refer to the Accounts Overview article.
|Custom Field||Displays content by the selected custom field.
Note: For more information regarding custom fields, refer to the Custom Fields article.
|Date||Displays content by the selected date range:
The email activity report provides Users information on the following:
- Tasks Completed by Task Type
- Tasks Completed
Tasks Completed by Task Type:
The Tasks Completed by Task Type graph displays tasks completed over a period of time categorized by the Type of task.
The Task Completed table represents tasks completed over a period of time and how many of the tasks were completed before or after the task due date, segmented by Teams, Users, and Roles.
- Total - All completed tasks within the selected period.
- On Time - Tasks that were completed before the set due date and time.
- Past Due - Tasks that were completed after a set due date and time.
Export is not supported for this report.