The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in importing a CRM plugin configuration.
- Outreach Admins
- The CRM Plugin Configuration Manager is currently in the beta stage of Outreach's launch process. For more information regarding the CRM Plugin Configuration Manager beta, contact your AE or CSM as applicable.
- Outreach recommends testing this process in an Outreach Sandbox environment while in beta.
- This article discusses the import process of a previously exported (backed-up) CRM plugin configuration. For more information regarding exporting (backing-up) a CRM plugin configuration, refer to the How To Export (Backup) a CRM Plugin Configuration article.
How To Import a CRM Plugin Configuration:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click Import/Export in the menu bar.
- Click Import Configuration. Note: Click Export your current configuration if a backup has not already been created.
- Click Next.
- Click Select File and upload the applicable JSON file.
- Click Import.
The CRM file is successfully loaded.